[BLML] Jeeves the Butler

Volker Walther bridge at vwalther.de
Mon Jul 31 10:45:26 CEST 2017

If you have the tools to stop the bidding on a low level, (eg. Drury or
workable runouts) I would probably judge (depending on local
regulations) that you are using HUM, if you open such a weak hand in
third position. I would decide the same way if dealer is bidding
incredible low in a so called "natural system".

Volker

--
Volker Walther