[BLML] Jeeves the Butler

Robert Park bpark56 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 28 14:17:11 CEST 2017

But are not some psyching situations sufficiently well known to be
considered almost part of "just bridge?" Third-seat 1M openings when
playing Drury, for example. Or 1S replies to 1H when holding a very weak
hand with heart support? Are there others of this ilk?

I seen to recall someone describing a psyching opportunity or 2 when
replying to 1NT openings. These certainly exist when not vul responding
a weak or mini-1NT...especially if you have workable run-outs when a
double comes back to you.

   --Bob Park