[BLML] Jeeves the Butler

Richard Hills hildalirsch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 09:27:00 CEST 2017

Yes, a mandatory psyche is indeed an oxymoron. Law 40C1: "... Repeated deviations lead to implicit understandings which then form part of the partnership's methods ..."

And also Law 40B4: "When a side is damaged by an opponent's use of a special partnership understanding that does not comply with the regulations governing the tournament the score shall be adjusted. A side in breach of those regulations may be subject to a procedural penalty."

Best wishes,

Richard Hills

Sent from my iPad