[BLML] Looking for some scoring help

brian bmeadows666 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 12:26:59 CET 2017

On 01/31/2017 06:14 AM, gordonr60 at gmail.com wrote:
> I doubt there is anything like that because I don’t think there ever
> was in the past. However, I wonder what are the issues they have with
> scoring by hand, and maybe they could be helped with advice or
> information? Unless they have large games, which I doubt, scoring by
> hand ought to be easy enough and provide additional mental stimulation
> in what must be a very boring routine.

I've told them that I've scored more than enough duplicates by hand in
the past that I can probably help them, Gordon, but they still wanted
to ask about automated scoring, so I thought it easier to post the
message than to try to talk them out of it. As I said, I thought it an
extremely remote chance that any such thing existed, but I've been out
of offline bridge for so long that I thought it was just possible.

Brian.