[BLML] Looking for some scoring help

gordonr60 at gmail.com gordonr60 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 12:14:20 CET 2017

I doubt there is anything like that because I don’t think there ever was in the past. However, I wonder what are the issues they have with scoring by hand, and maybe they could be helped with advice or information? Unless they have large games, which I doubt, scoring by hand ought to be easy enough and provide additional mental stimulation in what must be a very boring routine.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10