[BLML] Indexing, The Art of

Richard Hills hildalirsch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 02:44:23 CET 2017

The penultimate draft of the 2017 Laws has been released to the NBOs for
comments.

In order for me to update my 2007 Index to suit the 2017 Lawbook, I have
also been given access to the penultimate draft. However, my updating task
will not be too difficult. This is because of the excellent job performed
by the prior 2007 Drafting Committee (special congratulations to the then
Coordinator, Grattan Endicott). Many 2007 Laws were so well constructed
that the 2017 Drafting Committee could not conceive of any improvement, so
left them completely unchanged.

Best wishes,

Richard Hills