[BLML] ??

brian bmeadows666 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 14:09:01 CET 2017

On 12/19/2017 05:32 AM, Gordon Rainsford wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 8:01 AM, brian <bmeadows666 at gmail.com
> <mailto:bmeadows666 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>      I have better
>     things to do with my time than to spend it logging on to a bunch of
>     different websites to see whether there are any new messages. Long may
>     BLML continue!
>
> Except that it isn't really continuing, as evidenced by the post that
> started this thread. I was simply pointing out where the discussions
> actually are happening. You are welcome to remain here for as long as
> you like, waiting for them to come to you.

If BLML is going to bite the dust, it will be a sad day, but so be it.
S**t happens. The point I was making is that the "waiting" here takes
neither time nor effort on my part.

If you're lucky enough to have a fast, reliable internet connection,
interactive web forums are no doubt usable. There are people in these
parts who can still only get dial-up - too far from town, no clear
view to the south for satellite, shielded by granite from the
cellphone masts. Fortunately, only two out of three applied to me,
although I wouldn't wish my seven years of satellite internet on my
worst enemy.

Brian.