[BLML] An incredible hand

Volker Walther bridge at vwalther.de
Tue Dec 5 21:42:51 CET 2017

I would consider this a weak hand.

But if it is forbidden to open on the one level with a weak hand, there
has to be a regulation, where the line between weak and normal hands is
drawn.

It is the job of the Regulating Authority do decide these things.
What do you have instead of the 'rule of 18'? Nothing?
Nulla poena sine lege!

Volker

--
Volker Walther