[BLML] New ACBL Casebooks posted

Dr. Richard Bley richard.bley at gmx.de
Tue Oct 25 18:28:27 CEST 2016

In the case 2013 St. Louis Page19 there is a passage, that the players should inform about a probable misinformation on the other side. Just quoting here the actual WBF screen regulations..
At all times from the commencement of the Auction to the completion of play each player receives information only from his screenmate about the meanings of calls and explanations given.

Yours

Dr. Richard Bley
Rheinstraße 21
40822 Mettmann