[BLML] Incompletely designated ruff

gordonr60 at gmail.com gordonr60 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:01:01 CEST 2016

I don’t think “ruff” is equivalent to “win” as it’s quite common to ruff and then be over-ruffed. It is equivalent to “play the lowest trump” unless it’s modified by “...with the Jack”. It does seem to me to be exactly like leading towards AQ in dummy and not noticing (or taking time to notice) the play of the king on the left.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10