[BLML] Strange revoke

Herman De Wael hermandw at skynet.be
Wed Oct 19 12:16:38 CEST 2016

Last week, a charity tournament with lots of LOLs.

The last three cards from to adversaries:

	S AT9

		S J7
		C 7

North plays the Spade Ace, on which East discards the Club seven.
Now North plays the Spade ten, taken with the Jack.
"you have revoked", says North and she calls me.
I ask for the last tric to be played which is seven of spades to the nine.

So North has made 2 of the last to tricks.
I notice that if East does not revoke, she makes the last to tricks (the
club seven being high).
So I tell the table that the revoke actually cost her a trick.
After which everyone was happy.

I did not give North a third trick, because they would not understand or
agree.

Have you ever seen a revoke cost a trick?

Herman.