[BLML] Could have known

Richard Hills hildalirsch at gmail.com
Sat May 21 14:05:14 CEST 2016

WarGames:

"Is this a game or is it real?"

"What's the difference?"

So-called Could Have Known Law 73F:

".....a false inference from a remark, manner, tempo, or the like,....."

Richard Hills:

In my opinion a corrected revoke is not "like" a deceptive question or
hesitating with a singleton. Hence I believe Herman's assertion that "the
Law is clear" is accurate; alas with egg-on-face that Herman has not yet
correctly parsed the clear Law 73F.

Best wishes,

Richard Hills