[BLML] tangled

Herman De Wael hermandw at skynet.be
Sun Mar 27 10:34:34 CEST 2016

Robert Frick schreef:
> So, as I understand it, two players might claim mispull in about the same situations, and you and Herman will look at one and decide the player is telling the truth and rule in his favor.
>
> You will look at the other and say "I think you are not telling the truth, even though you might think you are," and rule against that player.
>
> Yes, I do not want to be in that kitchen.

Then which kitchen you want to be in?
Either you tell the first, of whom you are convinced he's telling the
truth, that the laws tell you to consider he's not.
Or you tell the opponents of the second one, of whom the whole table
knows he's lying, that the laws tell you that you must trust what he says.
Two kitchens I don't want to be in.

Herman.