[BLML] tangled

Robert Frick rfrick at rfrick.info
Sun Mar 27 00:50:34 CET 2016

So, as I understand it, two players might claim mispull in about the same situations, and you and Herman will look at one and decide the player is telling the truth and rule in his favor.

You will look at the other and say "I think you are not telling the truth, even though you might think you are," and rule against that player.

Yes, I do not want to be in that kitchen.