[BLML] Scoring 2 and 3 Fouled Boards

Gordon Rainsford gordonr60 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:20:34 CET 2016

The EBU, which used to Neuberg all fouled boards, has recently changed
to have a regulation like the ACBL's (and the WBF & EBL I think) except
that we Neuberg whenever a group is more than one third of the field we
Neuberg even if it's a small number. So a five table movement played in
one form at two tables and another at three tables would be Neuberged in
both subfields.