[BLML] Extra Board?

Stefanie Rohan daisy_duck at btopenworld.com
Sun May 31 23:04:04 CEST 2015

I don't understand. There were extra boards at all the tables, and they weren't collected by the director during the first round? And the director didn't know which boards were to be played in the second round? And how were boards left on the table from one round to the next? Normally the director collects the boards from the first round before distributing the boards for the second round.