[BLML] Extra Board?

Sven Pran svenpran at online.no
Sun May 31 17:46:19 CEST 2015

Sounds like Director's error to me.

But: How many boards were actually played at the affected tables in the
first round?

If 8 boards were played and thus inadvertently 8 boards were also played in
the second round then let all 8 boards count also for the second round.

If only 7 boards were played in the first round you know which board is
"extra", it is the board that was not played in the first round and
unfortunately not removed from the tables.

I would be very surprised if you are unable to figure out a solution that
will appear "fair" to everyone, if so I would say that you have no choice
other than the disastrous one to cancel the round at all affected tables.

Jim