[BLML] Extra Board?

Herman De Wael hermandw at skynet.be
Sun May 31 10:09:22 CEST 2015

Well, turn the problem around a bit.
7 boards are placed at both tables (duplicated)
one of the boards was misduplicated  - and severely so (so that the
players do not recognise it if it were played a second time).
This is discovered before scoring.
Would the TD be correct in exchanging the misduplicated board and
effectively change the match into an 8-board one.

After all, if he discards one of the boards, which was played once at
one table and not at the other, would not one of the teams feel hard
done by?

This is also the solutiion I would give to the original.

Herman.