[BLML] Back to the Future

Steve Willner swillner at nhcc.net
Sat May 30 17:18:05 CEST 2015

On 2015-05-30 11:02 AM, Sven Pran wrote:
> The analogy is in the sentence: by seeing a card belonging to
> another player at his own table before the auction begins (Law 16C1)

Still a mystery to me.  After the arrow switch, nobody has seen a card
belonging to another player.

To me, the analogy is whether the Director can order an arrow-switch
(with the score counting) to deal with accidental UI.  If he can, then
scores after any arrow switch should count, regardless of the reason the
arrow switch occurred.  (There might be PPs, of course, if players were
at fault.)