[BLML] The cad!

Herman De Wael hermandw at skynet.be
Wed May 27 10:49:46 CEST 2015

I have ruled this, and I have been overturned by the Belgian Appeal
Committee.
I still believe my ruling is the exact one.

On the question: what is 5H? there is only one correct answer : 2 KC
without the Q of trumps.

If that answer is not given, anything the opponents do has a bridge reason.
So the possibly misleading action must be allowed, and if one draws a
conclusion out of it, that is to his own risk.

After all, the incomplete answer leads to the finding of the queen.
Whoever asks more, you play the queen on the other side, and you are
certain to find her, or get her from the TD. That's too easy.

Herman.