[BLML] screen problem

Richard Hills hildalirsch at gmail.com
Sun May 24 10:00:14 CEST 2015

"South would like to know, one way or the other," does not mean that South
is entitled to immediately know.

For example, on occasions during the South West Pacific Teams at the early
stages of my match, apparent use of UI causes me to summon the Director. I
would like to know, one way or the other, about an adjusted score, as this
will affect my partnership's tactics for the rest of the match. But the UI
ruling is delivered at or near the end of the match. And this is fair
enough, since it is a judgement ruling requiring consultation with players
and other Directors.

Mechanical ruling, for example Penalty Card or non-established revoke =
immediate
Judgement ruling, for example UI or Law 64C established revoke = delayed

Best wishes,

Richard Hills