[BLML] Ruling last saturday

Robert Park bpark56 at comcast.net
Wed May 20 23:11:26 CEST 2015

Matthias...I do agree that some polling can be better than no polling,
and I never said otherwise. All I attempted to convey is that two
opinions cannot rule out "logical alternatives" with any degree of
reliability, and that there are many, including a number of directors,
who at times seem to place undeserved faith in the results of small
samples. I would certainly tend to believe it if one or more people said
a particular action was a logical alternative. However, I would not take
that as significant evidence that other actions cease to be logical
alternatives.

I do think that most directors at our sectional levels and above are
cognizant of this. At the club level, though....??

Not sure where you get "snide." It seems to me that my statements were
factual, at least as based on my observations.

   --bp