[BLML] Ruling last saturday

Matthias Berghaus Ziffbridge at t-online.de
Tue May 19 17:31:53 CEST 2015

Well, I am not so sure that 1S is suggested by what happened. It may
well land the partnership in some unmakeable contract when the player in
question has a borderline opening hand. Passing, OTOH, may be suggested,
as (someone mentioned it already) pard is going to reopen somehow, and
then is still time to show some cards, having limited oneself by the
failure to overcall 1S. Indeed, _Pass_ may well be the course prohibited
by L16, but we lack information to decide that.