[BLML] Fourth suit farce

Richard Hills hildalirsch at gmail.com
Sun May 17 09:25:07 CEST 2015

David Grabiner suggested:

"A more clear example would be a 1NT overcall by a passed hand, explained
as 15-17 points, this cannot be MI because the opponents know the
explanation is wrong."

In my youth I played a Strong Pass system, in which I would pass as dealer
with 15+ points. A subsequent 1NT overcall would indeed promise 15-18
points.

Best wishes,

Richard Hills