[BLML] Silent Psyche, Holy Psyche

Richard Hills hildalirsch at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 05:31:43 CET 2014

Yes, I was declarer and I was indeed surprised by the 6-0 break.

Follow-up problem: In order for a question to be deemed deceptive under Law
73F, it must lack a demonstrable bridge reason. Is preventing an
++opponent++ converting a non-established revoke into an established revoke
a bridge reason?

Best wishes,

Richard Hills