[BLML] Both players forget

Laurie Kelso lskelso at ihug.com.au
Fri Aug 29 14:00:34 CEST 2014

This law considers the partnership's level of potential awareness and
then speaks of 'deviations' only in respect to frequency (i.e. those
that are repeated).  I see no other words that qualify or limit it's
application.  There is certainly no reference to the type or magnitude
of such 'deviations'.

In my view the definition remains broad and I would thus include
repeated mis-bids as a sub-set.

Laurie