[BLML] Law 79B

bill kemp diggadog at iinet.net.au
Wed Aug 6 06:32:00 CEST 2014

Hi all
This was not in any previous set of laws (back to 1975) and and apparently not in the original 2007 Laws but was an amendment.

“ 19 October 2007:
The following typographical errors are corrected:

snip

Law 79B2 - "C or D below, as applicable," changed to
"C below or Law 87, as applicable,"

Perhaps one of those who were there at the time could comment, Ton, Grattan?

Best wishes

bill kemp