[BLML] Explaining agreements [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Sven Pran svenpran at online.no
Mon Apr 28 17:33:36 CEST 2014

Many words from Herman.

In short:

If there is no misinformation then there is no reason for any corrective
action.

If there is misinformation the laws prescribe how that is to be handled.
If there is UI the laws prescribe how that is to be handled.

In either case the Director shall be called to the table and is responsible
for sorting things out.

No player is allowed to act in conflict with the laws (allegedly) in order
to avoid damage.

End of story.