[BLML] no damage (last Friday)

Tony Musgrove ardelm at optusnet.com.au
Wed Apr 16 06:48:02 CEST 2014

[tony] Why oh why can't I get players like this at my club?  I am lucky
to get a revoke on which to practice my sarcasm and low wit.  We have
a player who craves protection against opponent's incompetence?
Give me a break I believe is the US expression, don't come the raw
prawn, in Oz.
One can only imagine what will happen if playing against John
Probst, she gets a perfect description of a hand bearing no similarity
to the hand held by John during the bidding. Brought the house
down at the Young Chelsea!

Cheers,

Tony (Sydney)