[BLML] Marvin French

Adam Beneschan adam at irvine.com
Tue Apr 15 19:36:16 CEST 2014

I was saddened to read of his passing.  He made a lot of useful
contributions to BLML and rec.games.bridge.  I think I did play a
couple boards against him a long time ago in a local tournament, and
while that wasn't enough time to get to know him personally, I
remember him as being pleasant to play against.

                                -- Adam