[BLML] Marvin French [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Richard James HILLS richard.hills at immi.gov.au
Tue Apr 15 09:08:54 CEST 2014

UNOFFICIAL

Richard Hills, October 2009:

>On a tangential issue, why this emphasis on the non-offending side?
>As a member of the offending side I have frequently requested an
>adjusted score against my side's interests to comply with Law 79A2:
>
>"A player must not knowingly accept either the score for a trick
>that his side did not win or the concession of a trick that his
>opponents could not lose."

Marvin French, October 2009:

A current member of the ACBL BoD, a pro then playing with a
customer, accepted my partner's concession of a trick when the trick
could not be lost. As an inattentive dummy I missed that. Later the
pro told me, "If they give, I take." Not a very good role model.

Marv
Marvin L French
San Diego, CA
www.marvinfrench.com

UNOFFICIAL

intended recipient is prohibited.  DIBP respects your privacy and has