[BLML] Marvin French [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Richard James HILLS richard.hills at immi.gov.au
Tue Apr 15 06:12:52 CEST 2014

UNOFFICIAL

Despite our differences in age and political
philosophy (me the Aussie equivalent of an
Adlai Stevenson Democrat, Marv being an
Eisenhower Republican), we formed an email
friendship discussing movies. Attached is
Marv's last movie review to me.

Best wishes,

Richard James Hills

>I sent for a Pompeii: First Day documentary
>and it was great. Good acting, good history.
>I had forgotten that Pliny the Elder died
>trying to save survivors.
>
>The Concerto was a film I enjoyed immensely.
>A bunch of Jewish musicians were barred from
>playing in Moscow so many years later they
>got together and pretended to be the Bolshoi
>orchestra, getting a big date in Paris.
>Wonderful story.
>
>Marv

UNOFFICIAL

intended recipient is prohibited.  DIBP respects your privacy and has