[BLML] Marvin French

Gordon Rainsford gordonrainsford at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 12 09:52:24 CEST 2014

I'm sorry to hear this, and grateful to Jeff for telling us. For me, who
knew Marvin only through BLML, rec.games.bridge and a few email
exchanges, it's interesting to get the fuller picture of him from
other's memories. I missed him when he came to London in September 2001
because I was in Venice.  I'm grateful to him for having introduced me
to Web Mitchells, which have become a feature of the events I run.

Gordon Rainsford