[BLML] Marvin French

Brian bmeadows666 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 18:19:25 CEST 2014

On 04/11/2014 11:16 AM, Jeff Ford wrote:
> For those who don't know, Marvin passed away in February.
>
> The ACBL Bridge Bulletin published a memorial this month, and there is
> a web memorial online here containing much of the same information:
> http://www.lajollabridge.com/LJUnit/Memorials/MarvinFrench.htm

Sad news indeed. Although I never met Marv in person, being about as
far away from him as you can get in the lower 48, I exchanged a fair
number of e-mails with him, both on the subject of his Skeleton
bidding system and as an unofficial tour guide for his trips to the UK.

At least 86 isn't a bad innings. Rest in peace, Marv.

Brian.