[BLML] Reese Shapiro on BBC Radio 4.

Tony Musgrove ardelm at optusnet.com.au
Fri Apr 4 07:56:32 CEST 2014

Thanks Herman,

Listening to bridge on radio takes me back to Test Cricket
and even Davis Cup on the steam wireless.  Of course, in
Australia we have had many recent instances of prominent
business identities, and even parliamentarians demonstrably
lying under oath, so my naïve director's faith in believing
players' self serving evidence is becoming rather bruised.

Cheers,

Tony (Sydney)