[BLML] Because [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Robert Frick rfrick at rfrick.info
Tue Apr 1 14:40:40 CEST 2014

The idea of not rectifying is described as"tempting". By this, I think
Kaplan means it is the ruling a director -- trying to be fair and
equitable -- would like to make.

Now we can add logic to this. Kaplan is using the most primitive method of
determining damage. There is a more sophisticated method that applies to
this case. Using the more sophisticated method, there was no damage.

No there was no damage, no need to rectify, and this ruling was wrong and
makes the laws look bad.

I am not saying that the laws require making the decision that occurred.
The problem is that the laws contain only the most primitive definition of
damage.

--
ExperiencesofWestAfrica.com