[BLML] Nike [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Jim Fox jimfox00 at cox.net
Thu Nov 21 23:42:49 CET 2013

Yes, I think it was at least 20 if not 30 years ago that the ACBL scored
Swiss that way.  On the other hand, that was also about when Swiss events
were initially contested in ACBL, so maybe a little bit of time should be
given them to get it right.  Win by 1 imp or more was worth 1 point; tie 1/2
and loss zero.

After a fairly small number of years as I recall, wins of 1 or 2 imps (or
maybe 3) were scored as 3/4 - 1/4.  There were still many tied positions
most of the time.

Mmbridge