[BLML] interesting problem

ton t.kooyman at worldonline.nl
Thu Nov 21 14:14:06 CET 2013

I just received the following, believe it or not, in which LHO invites
declarer to play from dummy before he himself plays.

Hearts trump, declarer has H  J,10  and two small clubs and in dummy H 9,7
with two small diamonds. Declarer to lead claims announcing a cross ruff.
LHO asks him to continue and he puts a small club on the table and says
'ruff'. Now LHO asks which one and he says  '7' after which LHO puts down
his 8, which declarer had forgotten.

ton