[BLML] interesting problem

ton t.kooyman at worldonline.nl
Thu Nov 21 12:58:24 CET 2013

You seem to agree all of you, which is nice in itself.

I am not that sure yet. Isn't it true that if we consider the ruff statement
as equal to having played a card from dummy two things can happen, either
RHO plays a card or tells that he doesn't accept the played card form dummy
OOT or LHO plays a card demanding his turn to play, after which declarer may
withdraw the card played in dummy (53C). The other possibility is that LHO
played out of turn where his partner has to play. Then we arrive in 57A.
This seems a situation where the TD should be called. Try to explain me
where I go wrong.
I store it as a live exercise whatever the outcome is.

ton