[BLML] And I expect you'll all agree (was Delayed...) [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Richard HILLS richard.hills at immi.gov.au
Wed Nov 13 01:38:32 CET 2013

UNOFFICIAL

Mayor Salvor Hardin of The Foundation:

".....obvious. Obvious as all hell!"

John (MadDog) Probst, obvious answer to reverting to 1980s Lawbook, October 2008:

"[Probst cheat.] A concept freely floated here by me. Never very satisfactorily refuted
by the blmlers either. A player with microscopic knowledge of the Law and regulation
who is prepared to lie through his teeth if necessary in order to gain an advantage
under Law, whilst all the time appearing to be innocent. Whenever an innocent player
(innocent of the Law that is) is about to get a worse result than the probst cheat, and
there are many examples just google them, then the cheat has prospered. A lot of my
jurisprudence is based on not allowing him to prosper and so whenever someone does
something that a cheat WOULD do I rule as if he HAS cheated without ever thinking he
is one."

UNOFFICIAL

intended recipient is prohibited.  DIBP respects your privacy and has