[BLML] And I expect you'll all agree (was Delayed...) [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Richard HILLS richard.hills at immi.gov.au
Wed Nov 13 00:18:48 CET 2013

UNOFFICIAL

First verse of a traditional song:

Tell me why the stars do shine,
Tell me why the ivy twines,
Tell me what makes skies so blue,
And I'll tell you why I love you.

Sven Pran:

>Why not simply revert to the meaning of "agreement" in plain English language
>and use the ruling principles I was told back in 1980 (and have used ever since):
>
>For Law 70 to be applicable the claim must be contested before any score has
>been "agreed upon" by being recorded and the hands thereafter have been
>returned to the board. Later objections to the claim shall be handled under Law
>69B (withdrawn agreement).

Isaac Asimov's Treasury of Humor:

Nuclear fusion makes stars to shine,
Tropisms make the ivy twine,
Raleigh scattering make skies so blue,
Testicular hormones are why I love you.

Richard Hills:

To quote Mayor Salvor Hardin of The Foundation, the answer to Sven's "why not"
question is "obvious. Obvious as all hell!"

Kind regards,

Richard

UNOFFICIAL

intended recipient is prohibited.  DIBP respects your privacy and has