[BLML] Alerting a BOOT [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Sven Pran svenpran at online.no
Tue Nov 5 09:40:00 CET 2013

This situation can probably best be described by a discussion among
Norwegian directors some 30 years ago. We ended up with the (ridiculous)
conclusion that all doubles of low level bids should be alerted whether they
were for penalty or for takeout because the understanding would always be
unexpected for some players!

That conclusion of course never reached the regulation.