[BLML] Inn any manor [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Richard HILLS richard.hills at immi.gov.au
Tue Nov 5 03:35:02 CET 2013

UNOFFICIAL

Law 81C3:

"The Director (not the players) has the ++responsibility++ for rectifying
irregularities and redressing damage. The Director's duties and powers
normally include also the following:
to rectify an error or irregularity of which he becomes aware  in any
manner, within the correction period established in accordance with
Law 79C."

Law 82A, Rectification of Errors of Procedure, Director's Duty:

"It is the ++responsibility++ of the Director to rectify errors of procedure and
to maintain the progress of the game  in a manner that is not contrary to
these Laws."

>Ah, we've been down this road. This is either a power or a responsibility;
>that's as far as the laws go. I prefer to interpret it as a power.

Doctor Who, "The Face of Evil" (1977):

"You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.
They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit the views."

UNOFFICIAL

intended recipient is prohibited.  DIBP respects your privacy and has