[BLML] detaching a card (or not)

Nigel Guthrie g3 at nige1.com
Mon Nov 4 16:06:46 CET 2013

[Sven Pran]
So if you happen to notice a player about to commit a revoke you intervene
immediately to prevent this irregularity?

[Nige1]
IMO, the director should comply with his duty to rectify an irregularity
when it comes to his attention. It seems that the law gives the director
some slack as to *when* he does this but as I interpret the law, the
director must rectify, *sooner or later* This is all in my previous replies.
As I'm repeating myself, I'll try to refrain from further comment until I
think of something new.