[BLML] Alerting a BOOT [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Harald Berre Skjæran harald.skjaran at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 09:18:56 CET 2013

I disagree with Sven here.

A pass over (1x) X (XX) that is a penalty pass of 1x is unusual in the
extreme. If not alerted, the meaning would be very surprising to the
opponents. I don't think this one is really defined in our alert
regulations. But I, for one, would always alert such a pass (if I ever
played it).

--
Kind regards,
Harald Berre Skjæran