[BLML] Appeal No : 11.064B [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

PL gampas at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 14:30:20 CET 2013

I have no problem with 2S or 3S. I would choose the former. I think I
know the hand and partner psyched 1S. There is a different duty when you
have UI and when you might be fielding a psyche. If one passed here,
that would be fielding. If you have UI then you are obliged to select
the LA that is not demonstrably suggested by the UI. There is no
requirement whatsoever to select between LAs one that does not cater for
partner having psyched. Pass would strongly suggest a CPU. Neither 2S
nor 3S suggest that at all.