[BLML] Marv [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Jerry Fusselman jfusselman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 06:44:55 CET 2013

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Richard HILLS wrote:
> UNOFFICIAL

>>In contrast, RH has scores of times on BLML intentionally
>>quoted people incorrectly.
>
> Because of the word “intentionally”, the above statement is an
> unintentional lie.
[...]

Here, I offer RH a second choice to clarify:

Is RH admitting that he has quoted people incorrectly scores of times
on BLML, while asserting that all of his misquotes were unintentional?

Or is he denying that he misquoted posts on BLML scores of times?

Or is he admitting scores of misquotes, of which some, many, or most
were accidental?

 It has to be one of these, if RH is to be believed.  I would like to
be clear on exactly what I am asked to prove.

Jerry Fusselman