[BLML] Marv [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Jerry Fusselman jfusselman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 05:08:09 CET 2013

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Richard HILLS
<richard.hills at immi.gov.au> wrote:
>>In contrast, RH has scores of times on BLML intentionally
>>quoted people incorrectly.
>
> Because of the word “intentionally”, the above statement is an
> unintentional lie.

Alright, I'll bite:

How many times, is RH willing to admit, has he quoted people
incorrectly on BLML---by changing their words in what he claimed was
what they said?  0?  1?  5?  25?  100?  More?  Whatever it is, lets
hear it.

And of these changes of quotes of the words that previous posters on
BLML have used, how many would he like us to believe are
unintentional?

If RH claims he never misquoted anyone, I'll only provide one example
to prove him wrong.  If he admits he did it 100 times, but all should
be forgiven because all accidental, then I am not that interested in
providing cases.  100 accidental cases is too absurd to be believed:
No one changes words in quotes 100 times accidentally.

I am not interested in this exercise until RH states (or admits) what
he has done, so that I can be clear on what I need to prove.

Jerry Fusselman