[BLML] L16B2

Steve Willner swillner at nhcc.net
Mon Feb 11 04:00:20 CET 2013

On 2013-02-04 9:27 PM, I wrote:
> "When a player considers that an opponent has made such information
> available and that damage could well result he may announce..."
>
> Are there any restrictions on _when_ the player may so announce?

My question was not about the procedure but about the timing.  The 1997
version (and I think previous versions) contained the word
"immediately."  That was removed in 2007, and I don't see any
replacement.  So is it now OK to say "Do we agree that your 1S bid three
rounds of the auction ago was slow?"  If not, why not?  If so, why does
it make sense?