[BLML] once again, UI from allowed source

Alain Gottcheiner agot at ulb.ac.be
Fri Aug 30 12:03:44 CEST 2013

Le 30/08/2013 3:37, Steve Willner a écrit :
> You do have a point, though. In well-tuned partnerships, where each
> knows the other's tendencies perfectly, they can transmit UI to each
> other with no chance of detection.

One such case, which I came across in a former partnership, if with
two-way openings at the two-level : weak transfer or a bunch of strong
hands.
Partner will seldom hesitate in deciding whether to preempt (especially
this particular partner) ; in the strong case he mught have memory
problems, or be thinking about evaluation (is this a game hand or a
near-game hand ?). We discussed it and decided to wait before preempting
too, but occasionally we forgot to do it.